- Handpainted Burberry fashions, a la Charleston Farmhouse. Read the New York Times story.
- London Fashion Week autumn/winter 2014 blog: Days one, two and three in The Telegraph.
- “The inspiration is Virginia Woolf — very poetic and super fragile as if the girl has never been out in the sun,” said the makeup artist in a Women’s Wear Daily story that also refers to the Woolf look as “a bit of a mad woman.”
Woolf at London Fashion Week
Monday 24 February 2014 by Paula Maggio
Comments are closed.
- Homage to Woolf in Killing the Angel, Issue 3 wp.me/p5Yfi-1UD fb.me/3qYBj0nhg 18 hours ago
- RT @DanielSilha: Five best writers' sheds – in pictures gu.com/p/42gtm/tw #VirginiaWoolf #RoaldDahl 2 days ago
- RT @DrJanaFunke: Boris Anrep's mosaic showing Virginia Woolf as Clio, the muse of history, @NationalGallery always makes me smile! http://t… 2 days ago
- Alice Lowe
- Kaylee Baucom
- Paula Maggio
- William Patrick Wend
Woolf and Weather
Common Reader Comments
Kathleen Dixon Donne… on Show features Woolf’s half-sis… Paula Maggio on UK viewers have 20 days to wat… Lotusdrifter on UK viewers have 20 days to wat…
Got Woolf news, events, links?E-mail Blogging Woolf
- Woolf sightings
- In her steps
Woolf as Icon