- Handpainted Burberry fashions, a la Charleston Farmhouse. Read the New York Times story.
- London Fashion Week autumn/winter 2014 blog: Days one, two and three in The Telegraph.
- “The inspiration is Virginia Woolf — very poetic and super fragile as if the girl has never been out in the sun,” said the makeup artist in a Women’s Wear Daily story that also refers to the Woolf look as “a bit of a mad woman.”
Woolf at London Fashion Week
Monday 24 February 2014 by Paula Maggio
Comments are closed.
- RT @marisaallison: Loving "Love in a Time of Contingency: A Letter to Women’s and Gender Studies" from @gwendolynb bit.ly/1mJ69bI # 4 hours ago
- Virginia Woolf as consumer feminist. atimes.com/atimes/World/W… fb.me/6E9lU9GZ9 1 day ago
- RT @Authorportrait: @woolfwriter My fathers, Swedish neomodernist Carl Kohler (1919-2006) Woolf portrait. http://t.co/PxJ3gqd3Pq 3 days ago
- Alice Lowe
- Kaylee Baucom
- Paula Maggio
- William Patrick Wend
Woolf and Weather
Common Reader Comments
Paula Maggio on August Woolf seminar with Vara… MarinaSofia on New Bloomsbury drama on BBC Tw… Catherine on Woolf “Pilgrimage”
Got Woolf news, events, links?E-mail Blogging Woolf
- Woolf sightings
- In her steps
Woolf as Icon