- Handpainted Burberry fashions, a la Charleston Farmhouse. Read the New York Times story.
- London Fashion Week autumn/winter 2014 blog: Days one, two and three in The Telegraph.
- “The inspiration is Virginia Woolf — very poetic and super fragile as if the girl has never been out in the sun,” said the makeup artist in a Women’s Wear Daily story that also refers to the Woolf look as “a bit of a mad woman.”
Woolf at London Fashion Week
Monday 24 February 2014 by Paula Maggio
Comments are closed.
- A workspace of one's own in Singapore fb.me/1wfxqIg6G 13 hours ago
- Cornwall is the new hot spot. Virginia Woolf found it first. fb.me/1x5bLQYj7 1 day ago
- So many references to Mrs. Dalloway -- from the Virginia Woolf Society of Great Britain fb.me/6K9OMS8bo 1 day ago
- Alice Lowe
- Kaylee Baucom
- Paula Maggio
- William Patrick Wend
Woolf and Weather
Common Reader Comments
Leslie Arthur on Put Virginia in your pock… Paula Maggio on Close-up views of the Mrs. Dal… Leslie Arthur on Close-up views of the Mrs. Dal…
Got Woolf news, events, links?E-mail Blogging Woolf
- Woolf sightings
- In her steps
Woolf as Icon