If you are attending the Woolf conference, June 3-6 at Georgetown College in Georgetown, Ky., you can plan some of your book purchases in advance, including the latest from Cecil Woolf’s Bloomsbury Heritage Series.
- A link on the Georgetown College bookstore’s webpage has a list of the books that will be for sale at the conference. You can order them in advance and either pick them up at the bookstore or at the conference center when you arrive.
- A representative from The Scholar’s Choice will also be there with lots of wonderful books (display copies) and order forms.
- Pace University Press will have offerings and order forms on hand.
- Cecil Woolf Publishers will offer the latest volumes from its Bloomsbury Heritage Series. Among them are:
- Beyond the Icon: Virginia Woolf in Contemporary Fiction by Alice Lowe
- Desmond and Molly MacCarthy: Bloomsberries by Todd Avery
- Leslie Stephen as Mountaineer: ‘Where does Mont Blanc end, and where do I begin?’ by Catherine W. Hollis
- Virginia Woolf and ‘Dress Mania’: ‘the eternal and insoluble question of clothes’ by Catherine Gregg
Get more details about the 2010 Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf: Woolf and the Natural World.