Time is running out to see “A Room of Their Own: The Bloomsbury Artists in American Collections” exhibit. The largest collection of Bloomsbury art to have been shown in the states for almost a decade, the exhibit will be in the U.S. through Sept. 26.
Here are the details:
What: A Room of Their Own: The Bloomsbury Artists in American Collections
Where: Palmer Museum of Art, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa.
What: An exhibition of paintings, watercolors, drawings and books from the Hogarth Press and decorative works and designs from the Bloomsbury Group
Special events are planned as part of this exhibition. They include:
- Bloomsbury guided tours of the exhibition
- gallery talks by co-curator Christopher Reed and others
- furniture-painting workshop a la Bloomsbury for adults
- T-shirt and box painting and collage workshops for children
- discussion of A Room of One’s Own
- a film series, including “Carrington,” “The Hours,” “Maurice” and “A Passage to India.”