Registration is now open for the 22nd Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf: Interdisciplinary/Multidisciplinary Woolf, set for June 7-10 at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Canada.
Plenary speakers include:
- Leslie K. Hankins, Cornell College
- Alexandra Harris, University of Liverpool
- Maggie Humm, University of East London
- Organizers of the Orlando Project
- Susan Brown, University of Guelph / University of Alberta
- Patricia Clements, University of Alberta
- Isobel Grundy, University Alberta
- Brenda Silver, Dartmouth College
If you have any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.