The spring 2012 issue of the Virginia Woolf Miscellany is now available online in PDF format. Here’s what you’ll find inside its pages:
- Articles addressing the “Eco-Woolf” topic, guest edited by Diana Swanson
- Book reviews overseen by Karen Levenback, Miscellany book editor
- Useful information about
- the 23rd Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf
- the call for papers for Louisville 2013 and the Woolf Studies Annual special topic “Virginia Woolf and Jews/Jewishness”
- the IVWS panels for MLA 2013 on the topics of “Everyday Woolf” and “Virginia Woolf and Katherine Mansfield”
- calls for papers for future issues of the Miscellany
- information on how to join the International Virginia Woolf Society and the Virginia Woolf Society of Great Britain.
Prior issues dating from spring 2003 are also available online.