Cecil Woolf Publishers’ new monographs usually come out in June to coincide with the Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf, but publication of the 2012 monographs was delayed. Now, the long-awaited list of new volumes in his two series, the Bloomsbury Heritage and The War Poets, is here.
Bloomsbury Heritage Series
- Virginia Woolf and the Spanish Civil War: Texts, Contexts & Women’s Narratives by Lolly Ockerstrom
- Walking in the Footsteps of Michel de Montaigne by Judith Allen
- Virginia Woolf as a ‘Cubist Writer’ by Sarah Latham Phillips
- How Should One Read a Marriage?: Private Writings, Public Readings, and Leonard and Virginia Woolf by Drew Patrick Shannon
- The Best of Blogging Woolf, Five Years On by Paula Maggio
- Virginia Woolf’s Likes and Dislikes, Collected and Edited with an Introduction and Notes by Paula Maggio
The War Poets Series
- Isaac Rosenberg, War Poet as Painter by Jean Moorcroft Wilson
- T.E. Hulme: ‘One of the War Poets’ by David Worthington
- Apollinaire: Poet of War and Peace by Jacqueline Peltier
- Alan Seeger: the American Rupert Brooke? by Phil Carradice
- Soldier Songs of the Second World War, selected and edited with an Introduction and Notes by Roger Press
See a complete list of the monographs in both of these series.
All of the books published by Cecil Woolf Publishers are available directly from:Cecil Woolf Publishing, 1 Mornington Place, London NW1 7RP, England, Tel: 020 7387 2394 (or +44 (0)20 7387 2394 from outside the UK). Prices range from £4.50 to £9.95. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.