Editors of the International Virginia Woolf Society newsletter, the Virginia Woolf Miscellany, are looking for contributions of different kinds for the next issue. The following submissions are welcome:
- information about upcoming conferences, symposia, reading and/or writing events
- conference reports and reports from other gatherings (300 words or so)
- book announcements, book readings – short book reviews (300 words or so)
- interviews with creative writers working on Woolf-related things
- reports on recent events and/or on exhibitions – notice of upcoming Woolf-related events and/or exhibitions
- anything else that falls within the realm of the Woolfian
According to the submission guidelines, electronic submissions are preferred in MS Word and using MLA format. Hard-copy manuscripts will not be returned to the sender. Submissions are not refereed. In most cases, submissions are reviewed and selected by the editor of record for the issue in which the submission will be published.
Send submissions to Kathryn Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 5.