- Cost: £12.50, including the coach travel and Berwick Church visit. The price excludes entry to Monk’s House at £4.10 (group rate; or free to National Trust members); lunch at the Abergavenny Arms in Rodmell; and train travel to Lewes (advance return from London to Lewes costs £10).
- Seats Available: Thirty places are available.
The arrangements are as follows:
- Departure: Coach at Lewes station at 11 a.m. (to meet the 9:47 a.m. train from London Victoria); to Monk’s House for a private guided tour
- Lunch: Approximately 1–2 p.m.
- Berwick Church: Coach takes guests to Berwick Church for a guided visit to the murals by Anthea Arnold
- Return: Coach leaves Berwick at 3:30 p.m. for Lewes station (for 4:20pm train to London).
- Summertime events at Monk’s House (bloggingwoolf.wordpress.com)
- Who needs a room of their own, when a shed will do? (creativemindwriters.wordpress.com)