- Handpainted Burberry fashions, a la Charleston Farmhouse. Read the New York Times story.
- London Fashion Week autumn/winter 2014 blog: Days one, two and three in The Telegraph.
- “The inspiration is Virginia Woolf — very poetic and super fragile as if the girl has never been out in the sun,” said the makeup artist in a Women’s Wear Daily story that also refers to the Woolf look as “a bit of a mad woman.”
Woolf at London Fashion Week
Monday 24 February 2014 by Paula Maggio
- RT @Karen_H_W: Esta #librería, en Dorset, con un nombre que honra a Virginia Woolf permite dejar reseñas en una máquina de escribir http://… 1 day ago
- From Anna Karenina to To the Lighthouse: Virginia Woolf's Response to Tolstoy's Portrayal of Motherhood by Andre... fb.me/3ZYiHlsnn 1 day ago
- RT @berfrois: Virginia Woolf's Response to Leo Tolstoy's Portrayal of Motherhood berfrois.com/2015/07/andre-… @PatremoirPress http://t.co/kRO3wp0… 1 day ago
Woolf and Weather
Common Reader Comments
Catalogue, art from… on Forty-nine chosen for Mark on… sideshow_val (@sides… on Woolf Conference was a work of… Woolf Conference was… on Bloomsburg and Woolf: A mutual… Woolf Conference was… on In memoriam to Woolf scholar J…
Got Woolf news, events, links?E-mail Blogging Woolf
- Woolf sightings
- In her steps
Woolf as Icon