Each year at the Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf, Cecil Woolf Publishers of London introduces several new monographs in their Bloomsbury Heritage Series and distributes a new catalogue of their publications.
The series of monographs is published by Leonard and Virginia Woolf’s nephew, Cecil Woolf, under the general editorship of Cecil’s wife, the acclaimed biographerJean Moorcroft Wilson. Following in the tradition of the Hogarth Essays, these booklets range in length from eight to 80 pages and embrace the ‘Life, Works and Times of members of the Bloomsbury Group.’
Here are the six new titles that will debut at the 25th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf.
- Natural Connections: Virginia Woolf and Katherine Mansfield by Bonnie Kime Scott
- `Eternally in yr Debt’: the Personal and Professional Relationship Between Virginia Woolf and Elizabeth Robins by Hilary Newman
- Saxon Sydney-Turner: The Ghost of Bloomsbury by Todd Avery
- Virginia Woolf as Memoirist: ‘I am Made and Remade Continually’ by Alice Lowe
- Mistress of the Brush and Madonna of Bloomsbury, the Art of Vanessa Bell: a Biographical Sketch and Comprehensive Annotated Bibliography of Writings on Vanessa Bell by Suellen Cox
- Septimus Smith, Modernist and War Poet: A Closer Reading by Vara S. Neverow
You can also download the Cecil Woolf Publishers: 2015 Bloomsbury Heritage Catalogue and Order Form and view the complete list of the monographs available in the series.
Cecil is the featured speaker at the conference’s Saturday evening banquet, where he will share stories of his experiences with Virginia and Leonard.