The due date for submissions to the spring 2016 issue of the Virginia Woolf Miscellany is Oct. 15.
Call for Papers: A Truly Miscellaneous Woolf Miscellany
Spring 2016 Issue of Virginia Woolf Miscellany
Submissions due: 15 October 2015
Essays requested on any topic related to Virginia Woolf. All topics and approaches are welcome; however, we have particular interest in essays on post-colonial, eco-critical, LGBT, and historical topics. PLEASE NOTE that this CFP replaces the CFP for “The Woolfs and Africa;” however, papers on Africa are especially welcome, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Virginia Woolf and African writers;
- representations of Africa in Virginia’s fiction and/or essays;
- Leonard’s international politics/writing and Africa;
- imperialism, race, and Africa in the Woolfs’ lives and work;
- teaching Virginia and/or Leonard Woolf in Africa;
- African perspectives on Virginia’s feminism;
- African modernisms and Virginia Woolf;
- post-colonial African literature and Virginia Woolf.
Essays should be between 2,500 and 3,000 words and use MLA citation style. Submit files in Word or RTF format.