If you haven’t joined the site Academia.edu, you may want to sign up. A number of papers on Virginia Woolf are uploaded there and can be downloaded free of charge. Some of them were shared at recent Woolf conferences. You can also search the site for additional Woolf resources.
Recently uploaded papers include:
- Review of Virginia Woolf & Vanessa Bell: A Childhood in St Ives, by Marion Whybrow. By Gill Lowe, University of Suffolk, English, Faculty Member
- ‘I am fast locked up’, Janus and Miss Jan; Virginia Woolf’s 1897 Journal as Threshold Text. By Gill Lowe
- ‘The squeak of the hinge’: hinging and swinging in Woolf and Mansfield. By Gill Lowe
- “In fading silks compose”: Reading Woolf’s Rosary. By Elisa Kay Sparks, Clemson University, English, Faculty Member
- Collecting Virginia Woolf. By Emily Kopley
Academia.edu is a platform for academics to share research papers.